dimanche 26 juillet 2015

26/07/2015

Hello everybody! Sorry, I was a little harsh yesterday evening(or should I say this morning?) because I was really tired. I didn't worked a lot on the project today, but I achieved to obtain a 3d model of my test landscape in low poly style. Thus I can't manage to create correct collisions (which is essential for putting the landscape in the game) I think I found a good way to create low-poly landscapes, and I'll do a quick tutorial on the way I do it later. If you have any idea on how I can fix this(or want to see a quick explanation of my workflow), check this out. However, here comes the screenshots of what I did today :D


If you wanna test out on this little landscape, here is the heightmap:
Anyway, thanks for supporting us, I'll quickly create IndieDB and Facebook pages.
Have a nice day,
lacaulac
PS: I also created the replacement(and definitive, I hope) mesh for the basic tree, but I didn't imported it in UE4 yet:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire